miércoles, 1 de enero de 2014

BYE TO A GREAT YEAR, HOLA 2014

2013 is been a great year. 24/08 Dreaming & Thinking (my first mixtape). 22/11 The Jay, StelioN and ANTIYOUTH at Natura Dub (my first concert). 28/12 Started working on my first Music Video with Xus Arcas Visuals as director #Worldwide.
Gotta show some love: Shout out to my man and mentor and one of the best people and rappers I know: StelioN. Shout out to WeezsimS, Street crime music's own. Shout out to Antiyouth, the best DJ. Shout out to Xus Arcas Visuals, the new director X. Shout out to my family. Shout out to my city, Valencia, and the whole Union City, Tennessee. And Shout out to YOU for supporting and making this year so great.

Let's make it better next year. More and better 
Music is life, and we live by the music.

HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Love. The Jay.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario